January 23, 2008

It's A Miracle Baby....

Hello Friends!

Today was SOOO amazing! Eric and I had our 3D/4D ultrasound for Aiden today. Technology is truly amazing I cannot believe what they can see and do with these machines. It was so beautiful to see him move around and kick me in the process :) I wish I could find a way to post the DVD video but I don't think I can. I did however capture some pictures with my DVD program so you can at least see his beautiful lil face.

Here are some pictures I hope you enjoy them!!




Here is one of the 3D pictures. Don't you just want to kiss that nose!! :) Yes, if you are wondering that is a foot up touching his nose on the right. HAHA He's been practicing his yoga!


Sleeping Baby!

Yes boys and girls HE'S A BOY! HAHA I couldn't resist posting this one. :)


I cannot tell you how thankful we are to have this lil miracle! Between my growing stomach and Eric's snoring I couldn't sleep a wink last night but today watching him swim around makes life worth living.

Loves & Hugs,

Michele

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool pics!!!

Lou

Lisa's Blog said...

Very cool...except I can't tell it's a boy you need to put an arrow on it! LOL

Luv ya,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

We love the pictures. We can't wait to hold him and give him a big kiss! We are so excited about becoming Grandparents!!

Love you all,

Grandpa and Grandma Carter