Today is Aiden's one month birthday. I can't believe it's been one month already. He's already grown so much and he's more alert everyday. We've been having lots of tummy time and on Friday he actually rolled over on his own. I thought I was crazy but then he did it again yesterday TWICE and on top of that he went each way. I'm in disbelief so I made sure to get it on video today because I knew noone would believe me! HAHA He was yelling at me the whole time but he did it!
5 years ago



4 comments:
Holy Moley! He's going to have you on the RUN in a few months!! LOL!!!
Now that's a great nephew!
You both look wonderful, all our best wishes.
Brenda and Lee
Oh my gosh that is so cute, he kinda looked like a little turtle trying to flip over!
Hugs and kisses!
Hooray for Aiden!!!!
Post a Comment