September 29, 2009

Changes Are In The Air

We'll be experiencing our first glimpse of Fall this week. The high tomorrow is supposed to be in the 50's!! BRRRRR I'm ready for fall. We're still trying to decide what costume to put our lil monster in. Too bad we couldn't dress him up as a tractor :) He'd love that!!

Eric has been concentrating on preparing the yard for winter. It will be bulb mania over the next week or two. He's also been enjoying the start of football season and the ending of baseball season. We've been working on Go Sox & Go Pats with Aiden. So far no luck...

Aiden is also talking up a storm and running up a storm. He's addicted to Youtube. So much that we've had to hide the laptop. He walks over to it and says "Wat Twactos?" (watch tractors) in the cutest little voice ever. However, it does lose a bit of it's cuteness at 2am. Aiden is also starting a new adventure soon. He will be leaving the care of our beloved Miss. Heather. His destination is yet unknown but we hope it will be as much fun as the last year has been.

I also accepted a new position at work this week. I'll be managing our QA department. I'm looking forward to the adventure and I hope my husband will still love me over the next few months.

Our next visitor Auntie Lori is due here next week. We're excited to have her around so we can have a break :) We're trying to figure out how to spend our weekend.

Hope this finds you all well!!

0 comments: