December 17, 2009

Who's Yo Mama

ME THAT'S WHO!! 


We're getting excited for the new little one to enter our lives. Wow how different the second pregnancy is. My nausea has finally subsided! I was beginning to wonder if it would ever go away. Feeling more like myself day to day. The appointments have been going great! Heartbeat is good and we're hoping on December 30 to find out if it's a boy or a girl...stay tuned!!

It's been a whirlwind, it seems like with Aiden the pregnancy went slow and with this one it's like speed racer! I've been hoping to feel a little movement soon...I love that! Can't wait! We haven't really talked to Aiden much about it yet. We'll probably wait until my tummy gets bigger. Right now he just pokes my belly because it's squishy :)

I hope you're all doing wonderful. 

Love N Hugs!
Michele

0 comments: