March 09, 2008

One More Week Down

Hello Friends!

Well we are one more week down. Nothing overly eventful happened this week but I thought I should checkin anyway :)

I start a new class tomorrow so I enjoyed the week off between classes. Although microeconomics does not sound exciting so I'm dreading the next four weeks a bit. I suppose anything to keep me busy will make the time go by faster.

I finished reading the second book in the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer. Who would have thought I'd love reading about vampires and mortals who fall in love :) HAHA Pregnancy is doing a number on my brain. In any case, if you like fantasy type novels you'll love this one. I do recommend it. I'm working on the third novel in the series now.

Eric spent Saturday with Preston enlarging the entrance to our attic. Our central AC is going in this week so they needed better access to get the equipment up there. I know Eric will be relieved when that's all over. I told him yesterday because we're putting the AC in this year, the weather won't reach over 90 degrees :) It will be just our luck!

We also had Aiden's recliner delivered yesterday. Although I'm not a big fan of the bulky recliner now....I'm sure I'll be loving it at 2am once he's here. His room is coming along nicely. We've got most the furniture in there. I'd like to find a table for next to the chair and a book shelf. However, we're running out of room to put furniture in there, so we'll see.

Ma and Pa Carter get here Friday for a long weekend to celebrate with us at Aiden's baby shower. It will be great to see them :) I'm sure my mom will freak when she see's her little girl with a big ol' basketball :) Pictures are one thing but the real life experience is another thing! HAHA

Well I think that's it for my random Sunday thoughts! I hope everyone is doing well!

Love & Hugs,
Michele

0 comments: