March 26, 2008

We've Got Ourselves a BIGGIN!!!

Hello Everyone!

I had another Dr. Appt today. Luckily at my clinic I get an ultra sound with every visit. So our lil Aiden measured 4lbs this morning! She said we're looking around 8.5lbs at delivery. So I guess it's good to know that this heavy feeling in my belly is him and not just the chocolate sundae I had last night. HAHAHA

She said he's head down and the bumps around my belly button are his little feet! Or big feet WHO KNOWS! HAHA One thing is certain EVERYTIME Eric puts his hand on my stomach Aiden kicks him. So either he loves the heat from Eric's hand or he's saying "GET YOUR HAND OFF MY MAMA!!" hee hee. Oh let's PRAY he's my mama's boy in the making!!

Well I'll have another update from the Doc in a couple of weeks. We're going every two weeks now! He'll be here before we know it!!

Love & Hugs,
Michele

3 comments:

Lisa's Blog said...

Uh oh...weren't you like at least 8lbs if I recall correctly? I am pretty sure...ask your Mom. I can't believe it, seems like time has flown. Well, he'll just have to come visit his Great Aunt in Florida..haha.

Glad to hear everything is going well and can't for Peanut to get here!!!!!

Love you,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Big babies are the CUTEST!

Edwards Family said...

I'm sure my mom wishes I were 8lbs! I was 10lbs...and if I must say so myself I was the CUTEST!!