April 09, 2008

It's in the WATER!!

Hello Hello!!

I hope this finds everyone doing well! It's been crazy since I posted last. Lots happening :)

For starters, if kids aren't in your future than I suggest taking precautions. I just found out over the last month that 3 of my best friends from High School are all pregnant with me. I'm telling you it is in the WATER!! My sister Kristin just had Lucas, Leigh is due at the end of July, another girlfriend is due end of September, and then my friend Jamie is due beginning of October. Not to mention another girlfriend here in SLC is also due in July. It's just CRAZY! SO BECAREFUL!! :)

So what else is going on in the land of the Edwards....

HOME PROJECTS! I've learned a VERY hard lesson over the last few weeks. Sometimes paying someone to do a job is NOT easier than just letting Eric do it. We had some flooding in the basement last year and Eric has been working hard over the last several months getting new drywall put in, painting, etc. Well we (I mean HE) had to rip up the carpet in the corner of our basement so we decided to put tile down instead. Well Michele had the bright idea "Just hire someone, so it gets done and done quickly"....YEAH RIGHT!! These jokers at the tile store are idiots. First off they send Jose, who likes to be called "J" this strange fellow came into the house unannounced AND had corn rows in his hair AND called me honey AND called Eric at 11pm at NIGHT. The guy was just plain creepy! Anywhoo....needless to say "J" didn't know how to tile and we've been living the nightmare ever since. Poor Eric has been fighting with the tile store for someone to come over and just fix the tile. Hopefully we'll have it all resolved by the weekend. Needless to say I will NEVER doubt my hubby and his abilities again and in the future if he wants to get grubby and cuss all weekend long at a home project WHAT DO I CARE!! At least he doesn't have corn rows and doesn't want to be called "E". :)

I went to Tucson last week for work and a visit with my mommy. Traveling 8 months prego....not such a good idea. Although everything went well and I had a blast seeing my mom. I was EXHAUSTED! No more stamina for me. I was pooped both days I traveled. I was able to go to dinner with my friend Jean who I had weight loss surgery with. Then I spent some time with my two girlfriends Jenn and Jenn :) We had such a nice visit. Strange to think that the next time I see any of them I'll be a mommy myself! It was an emotional goodbye with my mom. Life as we know it will never be the same :) I CAN'T WAIT!!

I had my 33week doc appt yesterday. Lil Aiden is now measuring at 5lbs. His belly is getting so chubby :) My doctor says that everything looks great still. Although, the lil booger still won't show his face. He forever has his back facing us during the ultra sounds. So we'll see what he decides to do in a couple of weeks. Hopefully we'll be able to see his lil face!

Well that's all I've got today...I hope you are all enjoying my ramblings.

Love and Hugs,
Michele

0 comments: