October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

We carved pumpkins tonight with Teri & Preston. Our lil human pumpkin wasn't a happy camper but it was cute anyway :)

He did like the feel of the pumpkin on his hands. He kept touching the gooey insides :)


After Aiden went to sleep we had fun carving our own pumpkins :)

4 comments:

Gwen Dobson said...

OMG his little face is so cute! Looks like you might have a pumpkin carving pro on your hands one day. :)

Anonymous said...

You are hilarious sticking him in that pumpkin!!! I KNOW you know what I was thinking as soon as I saw that picture...did he get a bath right after?? ugh! He is so cute...and you are such a cute mommy!

Declansmom said...

Those Pumpkins are SOOOOO awesome!!!!! I could never carve a pumpkin like that! We did our last night too and I don't even want to take a picture of it! LOL! And of course the cutest pumpkin of all is your little Aiden! :)

Anonymous said...

Tom told me to tell you his godson is not a toy...heehee