I love Fall! We've had such a fun weekend :)
- Friday night we took Aiden to the pumpkin patch to pick out his first pumpkin. I think (I know) Eric and I enjoyed it far more than he did :) Stay tuned for the carving....
- Aiden received a prize from Gramma Carter on Friday, so this morning Daddy and I put it together. He LOVED it :) Make sure to check out the new videos. They're pretty funny!
- Aiden also had his first Halloween Party today. My mommy group had a party for the kids and it was great! I don't get to see them as much now that I'm back to work so it was fun for Eric and I to catch up with some of the parents. Aiden also met a new friend Colby. Colby is a couple weeks younger than Aiden and his mom is so sweet. I'm sure we'll see more of them! They were the cutest pumpkins!








2 comments:
Ugh. I miss you! Audrey LOVES Aiden's pumpkin costume in the top picture! She was all excited about that one, "Mommy that's a cute costume! Can I have a costume like that when I'm a little baby?"
I LOVE the video of Aiden laughing! So cute!
Post a Comment