December 08, 2008

Fun Weekend With My Boys

I had a wonderful weekend with my boys. We decorated the house for Christmas and just spent time together. It was nice. We went and bought some Christmas decorations on Saturday and spent Saturday evening decorating then yesterday I wrapped Christmas presents and we had dinner with Teri & Preston. It was just a nice nice weekend! Here are some pictures. I also added a new video of Aiden.
Here's our lil Midget Elf...he cracks me up!



That "E-Trade" Baby's Got Nuttin on Me!! He was kicked back relaxed in his exersaucer!! HAHA



This is what happens when someone doesn't take a nap in the afternoon. FUSS BUCKET!! He gave me this face after every bite!



Joe Cool!! I'm a big boy and I NEED my own spoon!

If anyone knows Papa Edwards...they know where Aiden learned this from :)


Our Christmas Tree :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas!


And so does AIDEN!! WOO WOO!!



He also loves the Christmas Tree, he fell back and was absolutely in AWW of the needles on the Christmas Tree.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS! He's such a cutie..make sure you spoil him GOOD this year!!!