December 21, 2008

Polar Express



On Friday night we took an adventerous drive to Heber City for a ride on the Polar Express. The adventure started out with the Edwards running late and having all the tickets for the Gunderson's and the Fairchild's. On top of running late the roads were yucky! Luckily traffic wasn't bad and the plows were out and about. Eric got us there just in the nick of time! We all had a blast! We ate cookies, drank cocoa, read the polar express book, sang Christmas carols, saw Santa & Mrs. Clause. It was a special time for all of us! I recommend anyone in the SLC area to go. The tickets are a bit expensive but it really put us all in the Christmas spirit. Forced me to forget about all the stuff to do at home and just relax and enjoy the holiday. I've uploaded more pictures in our photo album for everyone to see.
Merry Christmas!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Liz said...

Sound like fun...I've always wanted to do that. I love how christmasy your blog design is. I've got to learn how to do that. Adorable pix!

Anonymous said...

Look at Aiden looking up at Santa :) Kids make Christmas magic all over again!