January 28, 2009

I Must Be Dreaming

Is it really over? I can't believe it!! My last class is today. I can't believe I FINALLY made it to the end of my journey of higher education. Yes, yes I still have two classes to clep but that's my goal for February. I'm just excited to have part of my life back.

Although it's a real drag paying for it when my Mom and Dad would have helped me, I must say that I'm glad I waited. I actually think I learned a thing or two and I think I did way better than I ever would have right out of high school. I'm pretty proud of my 3.8 GPA.

Before Aiden the plan was to go on to my Masters'...well life happens and plans change. Now the plan is to relax, live life, and enjoy the weekends with my favorite boys.

1 comments:

Liz said...

Congrats...what a relief!