We had the big First Birthday this weekend. It was such a great weekend we had so much fun. Aiden and I celebrated Friday with our Mom's group. We went to the park play date and shared birthday cake and everyone sang to Aiden. Friday night Grandma and Grandpa arrived just in time to wish the little man Happy Birthday before bed time.
Saturday we had a big BBQ celebration for Aiden and his pals. We also had a special appearance by ELMO! The kids were so excited and surprisingly enough the little ones even let Elmo hold them. I think this was as much fun for the adults as it was the kids. Gwen and Lucas took a ton of pictures and it was amazing to get it all captured in photos. Thanks so much you two!!
Here are a few photos for your enjoyment, the rest are uploaded to Shutterfly.
Happy Birthday ACE we love you sooo much!!

5 years ago







3 comments:
Audrey just saw Elmo holding Aiden and asked with HUGE eyes, "Is that abig giant Elmo?, Is it a real one? I wish I could go to his house! Can you call him? Can you say Elmo, where do you live? And he will probably say Farmville.
Kids are so awesome!!
Those pictures are soooooooo great! Especially the closeup of the cake on his face. Priceless! I have to say...the Elmo costume is a little freaky though! hahaha.
That cake looks delicious! Happy Birthday to your lil' dude.
Post a Comment