May 21, 2009

Oh What A Year!!

I cannot believe our lil munchkin will have his first birthday tomorrow!! I found myself really happy & sad over the event. Eric is relieved that we kept him alive for the first year. I'm just sad that my "baby" might now be considered a toddler :(

I went back and read my blogs from a year ago and how nervous I was for him to come. I swear it seems like an eternity ago. He's brought such life to Eric and I. It's been truly amazing.

We'll have his big birthday bash this weekend! Make sure you check back to see pictures and the video of Elmo attending Aiden's birthday party!

Wish you all were here...

Love N Hugs,
Michele

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job keeping him alive so far!!! We knew you two could pull it off!
Happy Birthday Aiden!! I wish I was there with you! Have fun!
~Auntie Krkr

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday Beautiful Baby Boy!!!