I love Spring, it means so many wonderful things....
-Baby Edwards will be here soon :)
-Aiden can be outside digging in the dirt with his Daddy
-Eric can be outside digging in the dirt with his Son
-Birthday's Galore
-SUNSHINE!!!
I'm so tired of the cold. I'm ready to feel the warmth on my face :) Feeling a little pasty :)
It also means (hopefully) less stress at work! Well maybe not less stress but hopefully better morale for all of us. One can hope or PRAY!
I'm also super excited for Easter :) Next to Christmas it's probably becoming my next favorite holiday. I just love all the reminders about Christ and everything I have to be thankful for. Fills my heart with warmth.
Well that's all for right now...I'll be blogging more today. Hopefully trying to get caught up on keeping everyone in the loop :)
5 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment