Well I think we've picked out a name. Or I've finally accepted the fact that lil Charlotte is a CUTE name :)
This pregnancy has certainly had it's ups and downs. I guess being a couple years older, not having lost all the baby weight, and just the fact that she's different has taken it's toll.
She's doing GREAT! She's about 2lbs now and although she makes her presence known she's certainly not the lil firecracker her brother was. Let's hope she's that way when she comes into this world too :)
I on the other hand am not doing so well. I've been battling my sciatic nerve. For about 3 weeks I couldn't do much of anything. Poor Eric was a single dad for awhile. It was hard to change my own clothes let alone Aiden's. Everything but lying down seemed to be a challenge. My OB sent me to Physical Therapy last week and I swear this Physical Therapist was an Angel! After the first visit I was able to walk again. Then after the second visit my pain is virtually gone. I'm a firm believer in PT and believe that it can do wonders. My advice to all my pregnant or soon to be pregnant friends....DON'T WAIT!! Go immediately! So worth it!
So now Mama's back...well kinda. The third trimester comes next week and that means bed time for Bonzo :) So I'm trying to get the nursery all done before May so that we can focus on Aiden and his 2nd birthday :) We're doing her room in more of a French Country and it's coming along great. I can't wait to post pictures when it's done.
5 years ago



1 comments:
I totally should have gone to a PT for mine with the last pregnancy....it is SO debilitating! Glad you are feeling better!
Post a Comment