Well Eric and I decided to put the house and boat up for sale. We very excited about our decision! I still can't believe Eric put the boat up but I'm also really relieved. I think for our family right now it's the best decision. I'm kicking myself for selling our old boat, BUT like I told Eric if we hadn't, we might not have Aiden right now :)
Anywhoo...for those of you who have ever been to my house OR who have stayed with us for a period of time you have no doubt been priviliged to either hear or meet Bob our D.N.G. (Drunk Neighbor Guy). The guy has a big heart but somtimes it's clouded by the glasses of whiskey that are consumed throughout the day. He's no doubt been a character since we've moved in and yesterday was no exception.
He made it known the other day that he did NOT want us to move. Which was flattering but also scared us because we didn't want any potential buyers running for the hills. Well last night we almost lost our real estate agents because of his wacky ways!
We have two agents Lily and Norm. Well Lily is petrified of dogs, even my sparky scares her. Well last night as she was leaving DNG's dogs Barney and Whiskey (yes his name is Whiskey, I'm not making it up) decided to run across the street and pay Lily a visit. Needless to say she was scared to death and DNG wouldn't call the dogs back. So Norm and DNG had a few words. So here Eric and I are trying to ease the mind of our new realtor while trying to keep the DNG at bay. All the while thinking "we're never going to get this placed sold with him". So I had to screen calls from the DNG last night apologizing and giving us names and numbers of new agents that he recommends. SO FRUSTRATING!!
So if any of you have words of wisdom about how to handle DNG let us know! Or if you have your own DNG story do share! We could all use a laugh :)
Love and Hugs,
Michele
5 years ago



1 comments:
That's a great story! I laughed my butt off! Especially at that dog's name! Whiskey! Hilarious! Hope you can come to the infant and crawlers playdate! I'd love to see Aiden again!
Post a Comment