Hello Hello!!
Hope everyone had a great holiday and is doing well. We've been busy the last two weeks with Eric's parents. They left Wednesday and Eric was back to work on Thursday. It seemed really quiet on Thursday with just Aiden and I in the house. Teri came and babysat Aiden on Thursday night so Eric and I could go to dinner. Dinner was nice but it felt STRANGE :) Eric and I just kind of sat there quietly and ate our dinner finding it hard to talk about things other than Aiden. It's funny how in such a short amount of time what an impact that lil man has made :)
Let's see what else is happening....
Eric and I are trying to decide whether or not to put the house on the market. We're in that stage where we either move or put the money into the house and change things to fit our lifestyle. Eric's also trying to decide if he wants to sell the boat. It's a lot of work for day trips with that big boat and our new lil man. So many changes in a short amount of time. It feels good, to start a new chapter.
Well I hope everyone is having a nice weekend!
Love & Hugs,
Michele



2 comments:
Don't sell the boat until AFTER we visit...heehee Is that a picture of Aiden SMILING I saw in there? What a patootie!!!! Oh, Tom and I still stare at each other when there are no kids around...like "Don't I know you from somewhere?" LOL
He is getting cuter and cuter everyday! I hope to see you at a meetup soon. I may have some more clothes for Aiden! Declan outgrows his things so quickly! And ya know he only wears the CUTEST baby clothes. :) ps...I thought that boat was your hubby's baby! I can't believe he might sell it!
Post a Comment