Well I made it through my first week back to work! I wasn't looking forward to it but my boss and friends at work made it easier. So we survived!
So much has happened this week!! We got an offer on our house last Saturday! Couldn't believe it :) Very nice family. They have 4 teenagers and are really excited to move in.
Aunt Lori also came last Saturday for the week. WHAT A GOD SEND!! She loved on Aiden all day on Sunday and it gave Eric and I an opportunity to get some packing done and prepare the house for our move.

Monday and Tuesday we went house hunting. We found one and put an offer on it Tuesday. It's soo cute!! We are so excited! It has a bigger kitchen with an island for Eric. A master bathroom with a garden tub for ME!!! It also has a big backyard for a swing set for Aiden :) The neighborhood is great and my friend Nanette just lives about 5 blocks away! We're very excited!!
Lori was amazing this week! She watched Aiden while I went back to work and packed while he was sleeping and entertained him with the tape gun and packing paper while he was awake :) So the house is soo empty and about half way packed already. I don't know what we would have done without her!!
Aiden is off to the babysitter next week. Miss. Heather is soo excited to have him and although I'm still sad I have to go to work, I know he'll be loved.
Well that's all for us this week!! Hope everyone is having a GREAT weekend!!
Love and Hugs,
Michele
PS. I updated his photo albums with recent pictures, per Auntie Kristin's request! Enojoy!!



1 comments:
CONGRATS on the house!!! That's awesome! Although I wish I had friends living closer to me! :)
Can't wait to see the new digs!
Post a Comment