Hi Everyone! Happy Sunday!
Nothing really happening with us this week. Everything with the house is still going as planned. We're hoping to close early but we'll see. Right now we're scheduled to close on Sept 11 so I'm crossing my fingers we can close the week before that.
We had a pretty relaxing weekend for the most part. Saturday night we went over to see our friends Derek and Mindy. We were there after Aiden's bed time and thought we'd try to put him to sleep over there. NICE TRY!! He didn't want to sleep unless we were holding him. We also think he acquired Eric's allergy to dogs. They have two inside dogs and when he woke up this morning he was really really congested. He had trouble sucking on his binky because he couldn't breathe very well. So we gave him some benedryl and put him back to sleep. Once he got up from that he was much better. So we're thinking the doggies are what did it. It's a real bummer! I was really hoping he wouldn't acquire that one. Luckily Sparky and Duchess are outside puppies so at least we can all live in harmony :)
Today we went to pineview to spend some time with Teri, Preston, Gwen, Brad, and Wendy. It was SOOOO hot so we didn't stay long. Long enough to spend some quality time with them. We feel like we haven't seen anyone so it was nice to chit chat.
We're off to go camping in the Uintas with Derek and Mindy next weekend. We're renting a camping trailer to make our lives easier. We can't wait to get away from the heat and just relax for a few days. Mindy and I were laughing last night at how much things change in a year. Who woulda thunk that Mindy would be prego and I'd have Aiden. Life is so crazy!
This week we're also taking Aiden to get his 3 month pictures taken. Can't believe my lil peanut is 3months old already. So I'll post those as soon as I get them. I just added some new pics to his 4 month album make sure to check them out.
Well I hope everyone is doing well. Enjoy the last few weeks of summer!
Love & Hugs,
Michele




2 comments:
He is the most beautiful, happy little man!
So cute...I'm dying to see him in real life! And your new house.
P.s. I'm only in book 2 and dying to get to book 3.....kids just get in the way!
Post a Comment