September 02, 2008

Camping




So we took Aiden on his first camping trip over the weekend. Saturday morning we rented a camping trailer packed all our goodies and headed out with Derek and Mindy to the Unitas. It was so peacful and relaxing. Aiden and I were still a little sick with our colds but we enjoyed ourselves anyway. Make sure you check out the photo album!

Some highlights of the weekend were....
-Aiden's first four wheeling experience :) We strapped him into the ranger and went on an adventure. We were able to see a huge fat porcupine climb up a tree. This thing looked like a bear cub!
-Eric and Derek headed out before the sun was up and were able to see lots of wildlife. Big Elk and big Bucks. Eric was pretty stoked when they got back. Derek took some video hopefully we'll be able to get it up on you tube.
-Aiden's first SNOW STORM!! Yes we had snow on the way home yesterday :) He slept through it but we were able to see how beautiful it was.
-Michele getting to start Breaking Dawn! I love those books! If you haven't read the twiglight series YOU MUST!!

Some not so good highlights....
-Getting stuck in the mud trying to get the trailer out. I hope Derek and Mindy will forgive us for tearing up their driveway! Damn city slicker tires!!
-Being sick and having to stay in the trailer longer than I would have liked.
-Watching poor Duchess gimp around :( I swear she shows her age more and more. My little girl is getting so old. I can't believe she'll be 10 this January.
-Driving home thinking of all the work we have to do for our move...


1 comments:

Lou said...

Aiden looks great in camo!