Well Aiden turned 4mo old this week. I can't believe how fast he's growing. He's hitting so many mile stones so fast that I swear I'll blink and he'll be ONE!
He's rolling over all the time now. We can barely keep him on his tummy. He's also discovered his piggies this week and now grabs his toes everytime we change his diaper. He's also getting his first teeth. He's drooling and chewing on everything. I swear he just melts my heart. Some days I come home from work and I think "He didn't look that big when I dropped him off this morning!".
We had his 4mo doc appt this morning. He weighs 14.9lbs and is in the 35% for weight. He's 24.5 inches long and is the 50% for height. We get to start rice cereal this week and if he eats that ok then we get to start veggies :)
He's also infatuated with toys now :) He's holding them, chewing them and squealing when we hand him his favorite pink mouse. (I know, I know, only my son likes the pink mouse, but HEY it's colorful and he digs it!)
Well I hope that everyone is having a good week and thank you for entertaining my gloating for 5mins :)
Love & Hugs,
Michele



3 comments:
So adorable....I can't believe how big he is getting. So cute!
My gosh - he is SO cute!!!!!!!!
Those pics are soooo cute!!! I miss seeing him!! Hope everything is going well with the house buying stuff!!! :)
Post a Comment