September 09, 2008

Giddy Up Buckaroo!!

I know you've all been there... you look back on pictures of you as a baby, a toddler, maybe even a young adult then proceed to ask your parents "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!?!"

Well my little Aiden had a set of those pictures taken for his 3 month pictures. We took him to Target to get his pics taken and he wouldn't smile not once!! On top of that, the lady just "placed" his little cowboy hat on his head. Eric and I giggled and I honestly felt guilty! But the more I thought about it, I realized this is one of those times that it's fun to be a parent. We'll look back on them and laugh when he's an adult.

We were able to capture some cute ones with the blanky that Auntie Mimi made him. She put her heart and soul into his blanky and we wanted to make sure that she knew how much we love it.

Love & Hugs,
Michele

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That hat is SO cute!! I actually like it...but then, I'm a dork. :)