I needed to take a minute and vent....
So as most of you know, Eric and I sold our house a month ago. What an ordeal the last couple of weeks have been. The family that is buying our house told us from the beginning they were in a hurry because they needed to be out of their rental and would be staying with family until our closing date. So Eric and I found a new house in two days of selling ours. Got all of our paperwork done (thanks to Carol!! She's the BEST
!!) and had everything out of underwriting by September 2 so we could close early.
Well them being in a "hurry" is an understatement. I realize it's not the family's fault but their lender is so freaking slow!!!!!!!!! It's now the 11th and we have yet to hear of our final closing date. Our realtors came over on Monday so we could sign yet ANOTHER paper for our buyer's loan and still NO WORD. We've pretty much been packed up for about 3 weeks. Just last weekend I went through and packed up all the little stuff thinking we'd be moving this week. I'm so sick of boxes!! We feel homeless!! :(
I just needed to vent because it's so frustrating how people have no concern for others. I mean if it's really taking that long at the underwriter why can't they give us more details. Instead it's "We don't have any information today". I"m getting really tired of it and my patience is wearing VERY thin!!
I just want to close this chapter of our lives and start a new one. So keep us in your thoughts....Hopefully I'll be blogging tomorrow with good news.
Love and Hugs,
Michele
5 years ago



1 comments:
grrrrr - I'm growling with you, not at you...How frustrating!
Post a Comment