September 28, 2008

Happy Anniversary, Yummy Peas, and Other Fun Things...

Howdy Ho!!

This year is just flying by! I can't believe it's the end of September. So much has happened this week, lets see if I can cram it all in on this blog...

My friend Amber had her baby on Friday night, which also happens to be our Anniversary so it was a blissful day. Lily Marie Marolf is so beautiful! I wish I was there to hold her!


My Mom  also came to town on Thursday night and we all spent the weekend in Park City. She watched Aiden while Eric and I went to dinner to celebrate four years of marriage. We had a wonderful dinner at Ruth Chris Steak House. Very YUMMY! It was nice to spend some quiet time with Eric. It's funny how most of our conversations ended with Aiden but just having a quiet dinner was great.

Saturday we spent the day with Gwen and her kids at Park City Mountain Resort. Eric rode a couple of the rides with Abby and they all had a blast. While Grandma, Aiden, and I enjoyed an iced tea and the sunshine. The weather was great so we walked around Main Street that night. The kids enjoyed it and it was nice to be up there without a big crowd.
We've also been enjoying feeding Aiden something other than formula :) He's had rice cereal which he's not crazy about and peas which he LOVES! I couldn't feed him fast enough tonight. I'll put up a video of his first eating adventure. It's pretty funny!

We also found out that we FINALLY get to close on our house Wednesday morning. So we'll be moving Thursday and Friday. We can't wait! We joked today about how we're living like Gypsy's. It will be nice to unpack and be on the road to our new home.

Well I think that's it for our busy, crazy, fun weekend! Now I'm off to watch DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES!! YIPPEE!!
Love & Hugs,
Michele

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lily Marie is beautiful! I love her name. Tell Amber & Curtis congrats for me :) And woohoo on the house! Baby food: Audrey's favorite first baby foods were sweet potatoes & carrots. She ate so much orange food that by 6 or 7 months old she looked like she was fresh out of a tanning bed. Doc said it was harmless. Funny too. Just saying, I wonder if Aiden can turn green? heehee