I was woke up tonight by friend Ian who informed me that someone who meant a lot to us was taken away.
My friend Tammy who I worked with and travelled with all last year was hit by a car and died. She was such an amazing person and a dear friend. We shared so many fun memories! She was truly one of the nicest most generous people I know. She left behind a beautiful little girl and a Fiance. She was only 29 years young.
This is definitely a lesson to love the ones you have and never, EVER take life for granted.
I love you girl! Heaven is a brighter place with you in it...I just wish you weren't gone so early.
5 years ago




3 comments:
Michele, that is so sad. Especially for her little girl :(
I'm sending my hugs and prayers.
I'm so sorry Michele. I hope her family finds peace with this. That would be so hard. :(
I'm sorry I woke you up and I'm sorry you're not coming with us this weekend. This will be so hard. I know you'll be there in spirit - thanks for being there for me. I cheerish our friendship and our memories of Tammy. Thanks you.
Post a Comment