5 years ago
September 07, 2008
Football Season Has Arrived...
Our favorite season has arrived!! YAY for football!!
We took Aiden to the UT 4 NE club on Saturday so he could show off his very stylish hat courtesy of Uncle Bob and Aunt Jackie. He was the hit of the party :) So many ladies came up to tell him how cute he was! We only stayed for the first half and he of course slept through most of it but we had fun anyway.
The guys at work have so kindly allowed me into their elite club of Fantasy Football so I enjoyed keeping track of the games today. I got beat in my matchup today but I didn't finish LAST! So that was a blessing. I feel sorry for the teams that will finish under Blondie's Boys...it sucks getting beat by a GIRL!
We are also mourning the injury of the Great Tom Brady! Luckily he's not my QB on my FF team but I was very sad to see him hurt. Hopefully our New England Boys will fight it out with the backup.
Make sure to check out the lil video we got of Aiden at the Nebraska party. I also uploaded more pics under his 4 month photo album.
Love & Hugs,
Michele
Posted by Edwards Family at 8:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
He is so freakin CUTE!!! I swear, he is almost as cute as my kids! hahahaha Seriously, that is one beautiful baby you two made!
Post a Comment