August 01, 2008

Another Year Older


Well I'm another year older :) Hopefully this year will be as good as last year! I had a wonderful birthday yesterday. Spent the whole day with Aiden in my pajama's watching Tori and Dean Home Sweet Hollywood! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that show!! I appreciate everyone that called. It was nice to catch up with everyone. It was honestly one of the best birthday's I've ever had. Eric made me a beautiful birthday cake and a yummy lobster.

It was also topped with a phone call from Gwen telling me that I now share my birthday with little Lucas Ian Phillips! Our friends' John and Tammy Phillips had their little boy yesterday. I'm so excited to see him. They're going to be the best parents and now Aiden has a new friend :)

Well I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Love & Hugs,
Michele


2 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday!

Declansmom said...

I didn't know it was your birthday! Hope it was happy! I love the videos you have of Kaiden on your blog. He gets cuter and cuter everyday!!