November 16, 2008

Been Awhile...

Hello Friends!
Sorry it's been awhile since I've blogged. Thought I better upload some pics so everyone knows we're still alive and kicking. I had my first night away from the boys this week :( Work took me to Cleveland so Eric and Aiden were on their own. I survived, they survived so everything went well. It was good for me to get away and good for the boys to get some time.
We also had our house warming party this weekend. Thanks to everyone that came. It was nice to see everyone. Dave and Candi bought us a tree for the yard so Eric was busy today planting it. We took some pictures of Aiden in the yard today with the dogs.

I've also been trying to practice with my camera. I went to a photo workshop a few weeks ago with Gwen so bear with my skills :) I posted this one for Gwennie...


Eric and I also got a kick out of lil bit and his bottle holding skills. Like Father like Son :) Well hopefully everyone is doing well.
Love N Hugs,
Michele

2 comments:

Declansmom said...

OMG!!!! That close up of Aiden is spectacular!!!! You need to email that to Sara Boulter to show her!! I love love love that!!!!!

Gwen Dobson said...

Awwww... So cute. Nice work... It would be difficult to take a bad shot of that munchkin. He just melts me.