I can't believe our Aiden turned 6 months old yesterday. Man how the time flies! He's getting so big and learning so many new things. Rolling over, sitting up, drinking from his sippy cup, putting his binky in his mouth, grabbing our hair or ears to suck on our cheeks or nose :) I knew parenthood would be amazing but I honestly had no idea. Watching him with Eric melts my heart. Especially as Eric flies him like an airplane and he drools all over Eric's head :) Also, thanks to Aiden we've met so many wonderful people. I didn't think I could fit anymore love or wonderful people into our lives until I had him. He's truly sent from my angel above. Now if I could just get those teeth to break through we'd be set :)
5 years ago



1 comments:
Ok, he's still the most beautiful boy with that PISSY face!
Post a Comment