TGIF!!! I hope everyone is having a great week! I wanted to update everyone on "Aiden Watch" :)
So we had our last appt this morning and our doctor has scheduled us to be induced on Thursday morning at 5:30am. WOO HOO!! She said he's going to be a big boy and that I'm ready. I'm sure if I waited he'd come some time the following week but I really didn't want him to arrive on Eric's birthday and at least this way he'll have his own day :) So far we don't know anyone with a May 22nd BDAY. I'm hoping we won't get bumped and we'll be able to go through with it.
We're both really relieved to have some light at the end of the tunnel. When she confirmed the appointment I had so many feelings flood through me. Of course I was weepy! I think it hit me that this time next week I'll be a mommy. It also reminded me of the many "cherish every moment" speeches I got. I think I posted about that earlier how I really wasn't into the pregnancy thing. Well now I get what the girls were trying to say. No more kicks, no more alien baby as he moves around, no more hiccups, no more knees trying to come out my belly button. I will miss it, right now he's all mine and this time next week I'll have to share. Something this only child isn't used to doing :) HAHA In any case I can't wait to meet him and I can't wait for Eric to meet him. I'm convinced he's going to look like his daddy.
So my plans for this weekend are to RELAX!! Thankfully I got my chores done last week so this weekend I intend on napping, enjoying the great weather, and cherishing my last weekend with Eric. As much as I'm so ready for this chapter to close and another to open, I must say that I'm pretty emotional about how much our life will change. Even as I sit here and write to you the house is so quiet. I know that the new chapter will be just as exciting! I just hope that Eric knows how much I've enjoyed our last 5 years together. Wooo holy emotional pregnant lady!!
Ok enough of that weepy talk :) I hope everyone has a FANTASTIC weekend!!
Love and Hugs,
Michele
5 years ago



1 comments:
Oh my gosh I can't believe it is almost time! I'm so excited and you brat...don't be writing that stuff making me cry. :) My lil Michele is going to be a Mom! Can't hardly believe it...those pictures are awesome. You both are glowing.
Rest up girl, enjoy the silence while you can. Maybe he'll be a quiet little baby like you were all smiles...and poopy diapers (you know I had to go there).
Love you!
Signed,
Lisa
Your great Aunt who is gonna be a great Aunt YAY! :-)
Post a Comment