Well we had our 36 week appt today and she said Aiden is measuring a round plump weight of 7lbs!! I still have a whole month to go!! Well I suppose he is OUR child so I shouldn't be surprised. She said "WOW" when she measured his belly! We'll just say that he takes after his dad in that department. HAHA
She did say that he's head down and I'm dialated to a 1. Although it's exciting things are moving along I'm sure I'll be sitting at a 1 for the whole month :)
I'm feeling good for the most part, other than the normal aches and pains. My iron is still really low no matter what I do to get it back up. Eric has been an angel sent from heaven! I swear I could not ask for a more understanding and supportive husband.
Well I hope you all have a great weekend! I'll be spending mine doing homework and packing my hospital bag :)
Love and Hugs!
Michele
5 years ago



2 comments:
Big babies are the cutest - and yes, I'm being partial. I can't believe you're in the home stretch..other people's pregnancies go SO fast! lol
Michele,
I just heard that my best friend Rick's daughter had an 8 pound baby, 22" baby---and she weighs less than 100 pounds!!!
Love Lou & Sam
Post a Comment